Installation with Wilfirs Approved Installers
From 1st June 2021 Wilfirs will no longer we directly installing fencing and gates. We are now offering an approved installer scheme where we will pass your details onto one of the fitters listed on our approved installers list who we believe will provide a satisfactory job.
These include several of our previously direct employed fitters and many reliable and trustworthy tradesmen that we are happy to recommend.
The recommended installer will visit your site and discuss in detail your requirements and specification of the materials we supply.
We only use the highest quality materials available ensuring you a quality of workmanship that cannot be matched by others. We have over 40 years experience fitting fences and believe our list contains the most reputable installers across Coventry, Warwickshire and South Leicestershire.
Our recommended installers can fit or repair fencing, gates, decking, rose arches, gazebos, pergolas, handrails, garden structures and general landscaping.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery within 30 miles of our site
ORDER ONLINE > WE WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER AND RING TO ARRANGE DELIVERY > RING US AT 8AM ON THE DELIVERY DAY WITH AN APPROXIMATE ETA > KIRBSIDE DELIVERY
By placing your order with Wilfirs you agree to the following delivery terms and conditions. If you have not been contacted by Wilfirs regarding a delivery date, please call our office on 02476 466 313. If you have goods being made to order, we will contact you to arrange delivery once your items have been made. Please enquire with our office regarding turnaround time scales.
- All deliveries are classed as KERBSIDE only! This means our delivery driver can only offload to the side of the vehicle. If the driver can pull onto your driveway they will offload onto your property. When offloading with our driver please offload to the side of the vehicle and once our driver has left you will then be able to move the products further.
- Items under 25kg can be offloaded by the driver without assistance.
(e.g., Ironwork, smaller fencing posts, 3ft & 4ft fencing panels, single gates, postcrete ect…)
- Items between 25kg – 50kg and larger orders we will require 1 able bodied person to assist our delivery driver with offloading the vehicle.
(e.g., Concrete products, 5ft & 6ft fencing panels, larger timber posts, oversize panels)
- Items 50kg+ and full load orders we will require 2-3 able bodied persons to assist our delivery driver with offloading the vehicle.
(e.g., Larger Concrete products, Heavy duty fencing panels, large larch & oak posts)
- On the day of delivery please ensure the driver has clear access to your property. In the event of an obstruction that prevents delivery to your property the driver will delivery to the nearest suitable area to your property at the side of the vehicle, leaving you to move the goods after he’s left. In the event we must rearrange your delivery due to unsuitable access you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Returns and Exchanges may incur a re-stocking charge and a collection charge where applicable.
- On the day of delivery if you wish to call our office around 9am we should be able to provide more information on when your delivery is expected. Please note due to loading regulations and order weights we may not always be able to provide an accurate estimated time of arrival.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on any abusive behaviour towards our driver.
- Our delivery driver cannot carry any items into garages or to the side / rear of your property.
- We can by prior arrangement organise a 2-person delivery or a carry through servicehowever this must be stated prior to delivery and will be at an extra cost. All orders placed online will be charged with standard single person kerbside delivery.
Delivery 30+ miles from our site
For National Delivery this web site will calculate DELIVERY RATES BASED UPON YOUR POSTCODE
You should receive most items within your order within 7-14 working days of ordering however due to minimum collection quantities currently imposed by our curriers we are only able to dispatch ever 10/14 days. Due to further restrictions currently imposed by our curriers this could be longer. Please let us know if your order is urgent.
Small orders under 1 kg will be sent Royal Mail Parcel Post. Please make sure the items are in good condition before you sign for them carriers will not accept a claim afterwards. In some cases may not be possable to replace damaged or faulty items in which case a refund will be offered.
For local delivery we will then deliver using our own transport, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
PLEASE CONTACT US if you have a CV22 CV35 or CV47 post code If you live in the following postcode areas there may be additional carriage charges on some products please contact us before you buy. AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, G, GY, FK, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PL, SA, TR, TD, ZE, SOUTHERN IRELAND AND ALL OFF SHORE ISLANDS some London Postcodes for Pallet Deliveries.
Very large items will be dispatched on a pallet service, this may take 5/7 working days. Please ensure you make arrangements to receive your delivery, if you give us a phone number the courier will ring you if you are not home to ask your permission to leave the item in a safe place. If you are not there to accept delivery when you have agreed to be, the re-delivery will be chargeable and we will charge it to your original payment method.
Any delivery dates given are approximate, please check with the delivery company for an date.