We are offering Delivery’s and Pre-Arranged collections as normal.
COLLECTIONS: All collections will be contacted to arranage a designated collection time slot.
Currently our average turnaround for local deliveries is 7-14 days however this can vary depending on your location or items ordered.
Delivery within 30 miles of our site
ORDER ONLINE > WE WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER AND RING TO ARRANGE DELIVERY > RING US AT 9AM ON THE DELIVERY DAY WITH AN APPROXIMATE ETA > KIRBSIDE DELIVERY
By placing your order with Wilfirs you agree to the following delivery terms and conditions. If you have not been contacted by Wilfirs regarding a delivery date, please call our office on 02476 466 313. If you have goods being made to order, we will contact you to arrange delivery once your items have been made. Please enquire with our office regarding turnaround time scales.
- All deliveries are classed as KERBSIDE only! This means our delivery driver can only offload to the side of the vehicle. If the driver can pull onto your driveway they will offload onto your property. When offloading with our driver please offload to the side of the vehicle and once our driver has left you will then be able to move the products further.
- Items under 25kg can be offloaded by the driver without assistance.
(e.g., Ironwork, smaller fencing posts, 3ft & 4ft fencing panels, single gates, postcrete ect…)
- Items between 25kg – 50kg and larger orders we will require 1 able bodied person to assist our delivery driver with offloading the vehicle.
(e.g., Concrete products, 5ft & 6ft fencing panels, larger timber posts, oversize panels)
- Items 50kg+ and full load orders we will require 2-3 able bodied persons to assist our delivery driver with offloading the vehicle.
(e.g., Larger Concrete products, Heavy duty fencing panels, large larch & oak posts)
- On the day of delivery please ensure the driver has clear access to your property. In the event of an obstruction that prevents delivery to your property the driver will delivery to the nearest suitable area to your property at the side of the vehicle, leaving you to move the goods after he’s left. In the event we must rearrange your delivery due to unsuitable access you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Returns and Exchanges may incur a re-stocking charge and a collection charge where applicable.
- On the day of delivery if you wish to call our office around 9am we should be able to provide more information on when your delivery is expected. Please note due to loading regulations and order weights we may not always be able to provide an accurate estimated time of arrival.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy on any abusive behaviour towards our driver.
- Our delivery driver cannot carry any items into garages or to the side / rear of your property.
- We can by prior arrangement organise a 2-person delivery or a carry through servicehowever this must be stated prior to delivery and will be at an extra cost. All orders placed online will be charged with standard single person kerbside delivery.
Delivery 30+ miles from our site
For National Delivery this web site will calculate DELIVERY RATES BASED UPON YOUR POSTCODE
You should receive most items within your order within 7-14 working days of ordering however due to minimum collection quantities currently imposed by our curriers we are only able to dispatch ever 10/14 days. Due to further restrictions currently imposed by our curriers this could be longer. Please let us know if your order is urgent.
Small orders under 1 kg will be sent Royal Mail Parcel Post. Please make sure the items are in good condition before you sign for them carriers will not accept a claim afterwards. In some cases may not be possable to replace damaged or faulty items in which case a refund will be offered.
For local delivery we will then deliver using our own transport, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
PLEASE CONTACT US if you have a CV22 CV35 or CV47 post code If you live in the following postcode areas there may be additional carriage charges on some products please contact us before you buy. AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, G, GY, FK, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PL, SA, TR, TD, ZE, SOUTHERN IRELAND AND ALL OFF SHORE ISLANDS some London Postcodes for Pallet Deliveries.
Very large items will be dispatched on a pallet service, this may take 5/7 working days. Please ensure you make arrangements to receive your delivery, if you give us a phone number the courier will ring you if you are not home to ask your permission to leave the item in a safe place. If you are not there to accept delivery when you have agreed to be, the re-delivery will be chargeable and we will charge it to your original payment method.
Any delivery dates given are approximate, please check with the delivery company for an date.
Wilfirs will not liable for any costs or losses incurred due to delayed or non delivery. The pallet service will only be unloaded to the side of the vehicle, or to where ever the driver can get his pallet truck to. For long or heavy items you must arrange for 2 or 3 people to be present when the lorry arrives to help off load. THESE DELIVERIES ARE NORMALLY ON A LARGE LORRIES IF YOUR ACCESS IS RESTRICTED PLEASE LET US KNOW AND A SMALL VEHICLE CAN BE ARRANGED VERY LARGE, LONG OR HEAVY ITEMS MAY NEED UP TO 3 PEOPLE PRESENT TO UNLOAD THE VEHICLE
The online shop will price your order at our collected prices and add a delivery charge to the order. If you order over the phone or at our sales counter we will use delivery inclusive prices, the overall totals are normally the same. We will allocate a day for local delivery but not a time. Any approximate delivery times given are only a guide and cannot be guaranteed, they may have to be altered by the driver because of the route he has to take and the weight distribution on the lorry. The driver will unload to the side of his vehicle he cannot carry goods into your property or past the building line. We can, by prior arrangement, deliver goods onto your property but this will be a special delivery with 2 people and be chargeable and you will be asked to sign an insurance waiver regarding any damage that may be caused during delivery.
If your delivery is for heavy materials (any item over 25kgs) we need an able bodied person present to help the driver off load. If this is not possible there are certain days when the vehicle may have two people delivering.
There may be a charge for any returns or exchanges. We are based in Coventry but have regular deliverys to Kenilworth, Rugby, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Balsall Common, Stratford upon Avon, Henley in Arden, Solihull, Knowle, Dorridge, Hockley Heath, Lutterworth, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Oxford, Banbury, Delivery by carrier will be arranged to all other parts of the country. Your Timber …Timber is a natural product & when exposed to nature may shrink, swell, split & distort especially during weather extremes. This is a natural process and will not affect its structural properties. We cannot accept any claims for returns in regard to these natural processes. Should any component part warp, split or distort we will replace only the component part, not the whole product and it is the customers responsibility to fit the replacement part.
Pressure treated timber, also known as TANALISED by Hicksons or LIVEWOOD by Osmose, is the modern treatment that will prevent rot for up to 40 years if not in ground contact & 10 – 30 years for posts & gravel boards however this will vary depending on the ground conditions, species of timber and level of treatment used. However the large volume of water based preservative that is forced into the timber can cause it to split & distort more than untreated timber, but this is a small price to pay for the long life of the timber that you will obtain. Please note this treatment is only classed as a treatment not a colour therefore the timber can be many different shades of pale green and this will change with the time the timber has been exposed to sunlight. If you require a specific colour we offer all our items treated with the Colorit, coloured finish.